My client, a highly respected Food Manufacturer has retained Connect Search to appoint a VP Human Resources.
Reporting to the CEO, The VP Human Resources serves as a key advisor to the senior leadership team, translating and supporting on the company business strategy.
Key responsibilities for the VP Human Resources include:
- Plays an active role in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the corporation
- Helps drive and implement new direction of the skills transformation within the organization
- Provides leadership and consulting support to company executives and management on matters of strategic implementation in support of achieving corporate objectives and business growth goals setting and policy development
To be considered for this high profile role you will be a proven HR Leader that has operated at an VP Level a for significant period of time in either the Food or CPG sectors. You will be a catalyst of positive change and led multiple change agendas through out your career.
The above will be complimented with superior communication skills and style that can engage and influence at all levels of the organisation. Located in Ohio.
Apply now for immediate consideration.