Are you looking for a fast growing interim and executive international search business that can offer career opportunities without limitation?
Connect have an established record of developing long-term customer relationships based on knowledge, expertise and a passion to deliver results.
Our reputation as a leading international executive search provider is built on our sector specialisation and functional knowledge.
Add to this an obsession for controlling the quality of our research and process management, and the desire of our people to create world class executive talent networks, it’s easier to understand why we’re a fast growth business with enormous opportunities ahead.
A career with Connect requires energy, a desire to learn and adapt, a creative approach to working with highly talented individuals, and the passion to deliver outstanding results. We specialize in everything we do, which sets us apart and gives our customers the confidence to trust us in playing a central role in their executive talent development.
We are fast-paced, innovative and constantly breaking new ground. This all creates an exciting place to work and an environment with high expectations, great opportunities to learn and the chance to play a major role in building an international search business.
Executive Search Consultants/Leaders
Connect Search is a fast-growing International Executive Search & Interim business. With a strong financial base and seven years’ consecutive growth in revenue and profit, we have significantly outperformed expectations and are looking to expand our specialist Consumer Sectors, which operate in both UK and International markets (Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific).
Our clients include FTSE and Fortune 500 listed, PE backed and privately-owned international groups, and we are actively working with companies across all our regions and sectors. Our approach to developing new and existing client relationships has allowed us to differentiate our business in a competitive market.
We have invested in the latest technology, ensuring our back office and systems allow us to focus our time on developing relationships and delivering results.
What we offer
- A high-performance environment where average billing is more than three times the industry average
- Highly competitive earnings that reflect our consultants’ billing performance
- Outstanding career development in a growing business and an opportunity to shape your future role
- Significant autonomy in a company that will encourage you to push the boundaries and work in an entrepreneurial way
- Training and personal development, including how to build a world class network, develop expert status in a specialist sector, achieve industry leading billing, leadership, and many other development areas
- Full marketing support and access to key job board advertising, including Exec Appointments and LinkedIn
- A database which is updated daily to track movements in our key sectors
- A dynamic, creative, and forward-looking team who work with speed and precision to build a network of satisfied clients globally
What we look for
- A great attitude - people with a passion for developing new and existing business relationships, determination to deliver outstanding service and the courage to push the boundaries
- People who value autonomy and space to develop a long-term client portfolio, and who like to break new ground
- A proven track-record in the recruitment sector, demonstrating the ability and desire to build a career in the industry
- Pro-active and creative approach to identifying talent and effectively presenting candidates to an appropriate audience
- High level of personal drive and the desire to generate new relationships with candidates and clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and continually learn from success and mistakes
- Ambition and drive to play a major part in shaping the future of a fast growing, specialist executive recruitment business
You will be responsible for recruiting executive roles and/or building a team within a vertical sector across international markets, developing new and existing business relationships up to main board level. Specific responsibilities include:
- Specialising in the recruitment of executive roles within a vertical market sector
- Developing sector knowledge and expertise across UK and International markets
- Identifying talented candidates, both actively and passively job seeking, using a wide range of sourcing techniques, and building effective relationships
- Understanding key skill sets of interest and approaching clients in a targeted and intelligent manner
- Building a network of key contacts to demonstrate sector knowledge and expertise
For further information or a confidential conversation, contact Andy Naylor at email@example.com or on +44 (0) 7966374175.