Connect Search is partnering with a market leading B2B Food & Ingredients Group to recruit a Senior Finance Director. Reporting to the CFO this is the No.1 Finance role in the division and part of the business unit leadership team. Working closely with the senior leadership team the position will be wholly responsible for Accounting and Commercial Finance and manage a team of 8-10 across 2 locations.
Key responsibilities for the VP Finance will include:
- All aspects of the P&L, balance sheet and compliance/controls
- Development and talent management of the F&A team to create long term succession plans
- Enhancement of internal accounting policies and controls to achieve company goals
- Management and development of enhancements across Finance systems including Data Warehouse, Capex, ERP systems
- Leading all manufacturing finance requirements to include costing, variance and analysis
- Act as a strategic and commercial finance partner to the the Divisional CEO and C-suite
Candidates need to be experienced Accounting professionals who have:
- BA/MSC in Finance and Accounting
- Experience of a manufacturing environment to include costing
- Strong ERP systems experience
- Ability to influence key decision makers at board level
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a market leading group and contribute to its accelerating journey. Based in Indianapolis, USA.