Our client, a major international B2B Ingredients group, is recruiting a VP Sales, reporting to the EMEA Business Unit leader of a €multi-billion division.
The role will be responsible for leading and developing a high performing Sales & Commercial function to deliver significant growth and increase market share.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the entire Sales and Commercial strategy for the Food & Beverage business.
- Work closely with both internal and external customers and be responsible for continued growth and sector penetration.
- Lead and coordinate all sales activity for multiple Ingredient categories across EMEA.
- Play a leading role in supporting and developing key long-term relationships with customers in Food, Beverage, QSRS and distributors as well as multiple global key account relationships.
- Control margin management and pricing strategy as well as building, leading, and motivating a large sales team (60+ with multiple direct reports) to deliver sales growth across EMEA.
- Ensure a best-practice approach to sales team leadership and the management of new business development.
- Contribute to strategic and commercial decision-making as part of the EMEA senior leadership team to deliver performance objectives for the division.
To apply, you must be an inspirational Sales leader with experience of complex transformational change and a have a proven record of developing and managing B2B ingredient categories across EMEA, or Globally.
You will have strong experience of building, leading, and developing sales teams to deliver key account management and new business to achieve long-term strategic objectives through growth. Capable of thinking strategically and delivering operationally within a leading international group, you will have the ability to have a major impact on performance and profitability, and progress within the organisation.
Apply now for immediate consideration.