Senior Vice President of Store Operations required to lead $5B in annual revenue across c.100 stores across Southern Australia. Leading a large and dynamic workforce you will be the standard bearer across the region.
- Ensures market competitiveness by monitoring and evaluating competitor pricing activities; analyzing market surveys, preparing forecasts; making adjustments.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements; sales activity.
- Improves sales and profits by consulting with marketing departments to develop strategies to optimize implementation of promotional programs.
- Protects employees, customers and company assets by maintaining a safe and secure work environment; enforcing safety practices; providing safety communications and training.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Allocates program costs by preparing operational and risk reports for analyses.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. Increases employee’s effectiveness by communicating job expectations; coaching, counselling and disciplining; communicating values, strategies and objectives; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; fostering a climate conducive for offering information and opinions; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Occasionally engages Governmental agencies on various matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Ten years of experience working in the Food Retail industry or more preferred; including minimum of 5 years of management responsibility.
- Comfortable public speaker and presenter.