Our client, a specialist Ingredients division of a larger group, is recruiting for a Senior Sales & marketing Director to execute the domestic & international commercial strategy in this specialist Ingredients portfolio. Reporting to the Business Unit CEO the role will be responsible for formulating and implementing the sales & marketing strategy and objectives will include:
- Deliver targeted sales & profit alongside agreed company objectives
- Set customer, brand and marketing objectives / strategies in conjunction with the leadership community and Senior team to maximize short and long-term commercial opportunities
- Lead, manage and be accountable for all aspects of Sales, Marketing, commercial strategy development, implementation and interaction
- Managing a team of 10 nationwide
- Development and delivery of joint business plans with customers
- Lead all international sales & strategic plans
- Recruit, lead and support direct reports as the business unit reaches its goals and recruitment triggers are reached
- Work closely with R&D regarding innovation, development and technology
To be considered for this high-profile role, you must have a proven sales and marketing track record from a B2B food & beverage Ingredients business where you can evidence development of international business successes. You will be a hands on and driven Commercial Leader who has the appetite to build new international business and lead by example in an exciting growth phase of the division.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.