Our client, a specialist start up Ingredients division with European investors, is recruiting for a Senior Sales Lead to execute the US commercial strategy in this specialist Ingredients portfolio. Reporting to 2 Global Sales leaders (both based outside the US) the role will be responsible for formulating and implementing the sales & marketing strategy and objectives will include:
- Deliver targeted sales & profit alongside agreed company objectives
- Set customer and marketing objectives / strategies in conjunction with the leadership community and investment team to maximize short and long-term commercial opportunities
- Lead, manage and be accountable for all aspects of Sales, Marketing, commercial strategy development, implementation and interaction
- Development and delivery of joint business plans with customers
- Lead all sales & strategic plans
- Recruit, lead and support direct reports as the business unit reaches its goals and recruitment triggers are reached
To be considered for this high-profile role, you must have a proven sales track record from a B2B food & Ingredients business where you can evidence development of domestic business successes in a specific category (Plant based Ingredients, Sweeteners, Starch etc). You will have a hunter and builder mentality to drive growth in this key geography with a leading product portfolio in an exciting growth phase of the division.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.