Our client, a specialist Flavor & Ingredients division of a larger group, is recruiting for a Sales Director (Key Account Director) to execute the domestic commercial strategy in this specialist Flavor & Ingredients portfolio for a major key account. Reporting to the VP sales the role will be responsible for formulating and implementing the sales strategy and objectives will include:
- Deliver targeted sales & profit alongside agreed company objectives
- Set customer, brand and marketing objectives / strategies in conjunction with the leadership community and Senior team to maximize short and long-term commercial opportunities
- Lead, manage and be accountable for all aspects of Sales, Marketing, commercial strategy development, implementation and interaction
- Managing a small team
- Development and delivery of joint business plans with the customer
- Lead all sales & strategic plans
- Work closely with R&D regarding innovation, development and technology
To be considered for this high-profile role, you must have a proven sales and commercial track record from a B2B Flavor Ingredients business where you can evidence development of domestic business successes in a specific client category – in this case beverage. You will be a hands on and driven Commercial Leader who has the appetite to build new business and lead by example in an exciting growth phase of the division.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.