Our client, a market leading Food & Ingredients Group, is recruiting a Manufacturing Director. Reporting to the SVP Manufacturing, you will be part of the manufacturing senior leadership team responsible for driving best in class performance across a highly complex operation with 8+ locations, based in Wisconsin.
Key responsibilities for the Manufacturing Director include:
- Leading and developing a team of Plant Managers responsible for manufacturing, engineering, technology and supply chain activities across 3 plants
- Development of talent through coaching, direction and leadership
- Full responsibility for manufacturing, quality, safety and CI across the plants
- Driving strategic projects across the facilities to enhance bench strength in the manufacturing leadership community
- Responsibility for enhanced performance levels across multiple facilities whilst maintaining P&L control including Opex and Capex spend
- Building integrated processes in manufacturing and supply by working with all functions in the Group and tracking performance through effective KPIs, budgeting and forecasting
To apply, you must be an experienced Manufacturing and Operations Director with experience of Plant leadership across multiple sites ideally in Food, Ingredients, Beverage, Liquids or Chemicals. You will have significant experience across all aspects of the manufacturing cycle and will be experienced in CI, Lean Sigma and TPM. You must have strong hands-on plant development experience and the ability to lead and motivate a large team, including Plant leaders, combined with a strategic approach to implementing innovation and technology to drive operating performance.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing, innovative business that is committed to developing leaders.
Apply now for immediate consideration