A UK Managing Director is required by this division of a Global B2B Ingredients Group. Reporting to the EMEA CEO this exciting Managing Director position would suit someone who has a strong commercial background and has good knowledge of operations and supply chain. You will lead the UK management team of 4 and a team of 50+ and be responsible for setting strategic objectives and driving commercial performance across key customer sectors and categories.
Key responsibilities for the Managing Director will include:
- Leading the UK division with 2 business units
- Full responsibility for P&L and delivering strategic goals in line with group expectations
- Identifying growth opportunities through both organic growth and acquisition
- Aligning regional strategy with global objectives
- Working closely with sales, supply chain and operations teams to create a collaborative environment
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues across international markets and key customers
To apply, you must be a highly motivated, inspirational business leader with experience in the Food and Ingredients sector. You will have implemented commercial strategy across the UK and been directly involved in identifying and delivering growth. Ideally you will have strong knowledge of Finance, HR and operational business processes and will likely have had experience of organisational transformation. You will have a flair for developing people and the drive and communication skills to build a world class business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing, innovative international business committed to developing Global leaders.
Apply now for immediate consideration.