Our client, a globally renowned business and world leader, is recruiting this Senior Procurement position based in Cincinnati, reporting to a Global Procurement leader. They are looking to appoint an innovative Head of Procurement for IMS for the US business unit. Managing a team of 10 this is a key position in the Global Procurement team and will take responsibility for:
- All Indirect Materials and Services and establish a clear regional vision and strategy
- Indirect spend covering packaging, logistics and Capex in the region and drive the procurement strategy and contribution
- Be an active member of the Global IM&S Leadership Team.
- Manage collaboration between global, regional, and local procurement and regional partners
- Manage and develop procurement strategies for regional and local categories.
- Candidates MUST have at least 10+ Years Procurement experience across Indirect categories
- Degree educated with a passion for Global collaboration
- Passion for innovation
- Previous experience of leading and developing people and teams with strong leadership and management capability