Our client is a market leading Ingredients/Flavor group with operations across the US and are recruiting this newly created VP Sales & Marketing position to support growth across their core business units. Reporting to the Global CEO this role will be key in driving and managing Sales & Marketing strategy in 3 vertical markets across in Flavors, speciality ingredients and nutraceutical. You will support the direction of the 3 teams across Sales and Marketing and areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage the development and delivery of the sales strategy in close collaboration with the leadership team
- Manage a team of 8+ in 3 teams managing all brand requirements and distributor partnerships
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders on category product development and management
- Devise long term product roadmaps and development strategies for product categories.
- Manage the analysis and data industry insights to determine market and consumer trends, using these insights to optimise product portfolio
- Ensure new product launches meet customer needs as well as their demand plans and expectations.
To apply, you MUST have had Sales and Marketing leadership experience in the B2B INGREDIENTS sector (in either Flavors, Fragrance or Nutraceutical/supplements) including Product management and commercial areas. You will have implemented commercial marketing and sales product strategies across the US and been directly involved in developing critical key account relationships through marketing and product knowledge. You must be able to evidence your success in managing and building high performing teams as well as customer growth and development. You will be degree educated, with an MBA, with experience covering Sales, Marketing, Customer and Product knowledge. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative business that is committed to developing their growth across 3 business units. Based in Chicago, Illinois.