Connect Search has been retained by a major US Food Group to recruit a Capital Projects Director.
Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for the development and delivery of complex high value process engineering projects.
Key deliverables will include:
- Day to day management of the completion of project deliverables using agreed resources, dates, quality guidelines and budget.
- Leading front end capital and asset planning processes, establishing and managing project plans and providing data to support robust investment decisions.
- Providing project management leadership on business case design and coaching implementation project managers to deliver against agreed processes and timescales through the use of common language and tools
- Supporting the creation, implementation and continuous improvement of a PMO function, methods, tools and standards.
- Working with Project Sponsors and key stakeholders to ensure effective operation within project management processes so that project and business objectives are aligned throughout.
- Engineering degree or similar and preferably a recognized Project Management qualification.
- Experience in a food or process manufacturing environment in project management and the delivery of construction engineering projects of high complexity and value.
- A demonstrable understanding of the main aspects of PMO and Project Management on cross functional projects, change management and operating in a lean environment.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment whilst understanding complex, interdependent issues and delivering simple, cost effective and clearly communicated solutions.
- Strong systems skills including MS Project, Excel, Visio and the intellectual capacity to consider and utilize a wide range of tools and solutions in any situation.
- Confidence in leading teams in a matrix structure to achieve a desired outcome whilst maintaining cultural awareness and managing and addressing conflict issues.
If you have the ability and drive to join a high performance global business with a clear vision, progressive values and a highly empowered leadership team who expect the very best, please apply for immediate consideration.