Our client, a division of major services Group, is recruiting for a SVP – Sales & Marketing. Reporting to the CEO and acting as a key member of the Executive leadership team, you will be responsible for planning and leading the Sales strategy across North America. You will support the business to achieve its customer and commercial targets across existing and targeted business areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing a team capable of delivering innovative, results driven commercial and marketing support across exciting and fast-moving divisions
- Working with the senior commercial and operational teams to identify new business opportunities
- Full ownership of marketing and sales strategy across new service offerings
- Relationship management with the Board and the Global Sales & Marketing function
- Development of a comprehensive research strategy to better understand market trends and customer insight
- Leading a company wide change programme across existing business segments whilst building Sales & Marketing capabilities aligned to divisional and corporate growth plans
To apply, you must be a progressive Sales & Marketing leader from a medium to large international group within the Food or service sector. You must have a track-record of driving sales performance and customer insight through the implementation of a wide range of commercial techniques. You will be innovative, challenge existing business practices and drive strategic change across the Sales & Marketing function to deliver profitability and growth. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to partner C-suite executives within your customer base and evidence the ability to adapt in fast moving, customer driven markets with a proven record of turning strategic thinking and market insight into measurable performance improvement. Based in Chicago.
Apply now for immediate consideration.