My client, a highly acquisitive food group with significant ambitions for growth and international expansion is recruiting an SVP Logistics.
Forming part of the executive leadership team, this high profile role will be instrumental in leading a world class, innovative logistics organisation that delivers exceptional service levels.
Key deliverables include:
- Lead the multi-year strategy across all facets of Transportation, Fleet Operations, DC’s, external warehouses and Third-Party vendor and carrier relationships
- Partner with IT to imbed innovative tool’s and best practice technologies to drive network performance
- Actively assess network effectiveness of M&A target companies and lead subsequent integration of acquisitions
- Accelerate a culture of CI and Operational excellence and embed that across the wider business
- Actively support and mentor a high performing team and create a culture of empowerment
To be considered for this high profile, you will need to have had significant experience leading a highly complex logistics organisation.
You will have hands on understanding of food safety and food logistics operations and can actively demonstrate how you have utilised technology to drive performance and share holder value.
My client will not consider a remote working arrangement, please only apply if you can be based at their head office location.