Our client, a specialist Ingredients division of a larger group, is recruiting for a Sales Director to execute the commercial strategy in this specialist Ingredients portfolio. Reporting to the Global Sales Leader, the role will be responsible for formulating and implementing the US & Global sales strategy and objectives will include:
- Deliver targeted sales & profit alongside agreed company objectives
- Set customer, brand and market objectives / strategies in conjunction with the Global team and Senior team to maximize short and long-term commercial opportunities
- Lead, manage and be accountable for all aspects of commercial strategy development, implementation and interaction
- Development and delivery of joint business plans with customers
- Recruit, lead and support direct reports as the business unit reaches its goals and recruitment triggers are reached
- Work closely with R&D regarding innovation, development and technology
To be considered for this high-profile role, you must have a proven commercial track record in an Ingredients environment. You will have excellent industry knowledge and any experience of delivering new products/high growth operations would be advantageous. You will be a hands on and driven Commercial Leader who has the appetite to build new business and lead by example in an exciting growth phase of the business. Travel for this role is expected to be 40%+, including international travel.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.