Our client, an International Food Group that has an exceptional reputation for quality and innovation is recruiting a Sale Director - Foodservice
This newly created position will be responsible for the day to day running of the UK Foodservice customer agenda. You will hold full responsibility for customer strategy, budget delivery, P&L, business development and all customer interface activity and account management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creation of channel strategy and execution of agreed strategy
- Delivery of UK Foodservice volume and margin budgets
- Full P&L responsibility for customers managed in partnership with finance
- To lead, manage, coach and develop the UK Foodservice Sales team
- Collaboration with supply chain, operations, technical, marketing and innovation to drive customer agenda and improve relationships
- 10 years plus experience in senior commercial/leadership roles within UK Foodservice
- Good understanding of both costing, pricing strategy and general P&L
- Good all-rounder that understands supply chain, technical, finance, operations, innovation, marketing as well as sales/commercial.
- Key customer/market knowledge for UK Foodservice channels.
- Ability to work as a team member, whilst also showing ability to work on own initiative and be proactive in providing solutions
- Ability to thrive on ambiguity/change and be able to push the business into new opportunities/directions.
- Be alert to changing situations, showing flexibility in approach and working patterns, and by being adaptable in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve results.
- Excellent communicator at all levels with an established and wide network of contacts
- Curious, inspirational, creative
- Keen attention to detail.
- Leadership and management skills to direct, manage and coach direct report and wider team where necessary
- Persuasive negotiator.
Apply now for immediate consideration.