Our client, a private equity backed Consumer Goods Manufacturer , is recruiting a Divisional President. Reporting to the Group CEO, you will lead the senior team in formulating strategic objectives and drive best in class performance across all areas of the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, owning and executing the Division's innovation and go-to-market strategy
- Providing decisive leadership and influence across the division, assuming responsibility for all aspects of performance, management and compliance with Group policies, KPIs and procedures.
- Grow product lines and services needed to serve the company’s target customers via organic innovation and, where appropriate, acquisition or disposition
- Driving the delivery of global strategic and growth objectives, specifically market, product, service and market share growth opportunities.
- Taking an active leadership role in the development and management of key third party manufacturing and distributor relationships.
- Review options for diversifying manufacturing and operations strategy
- Establishing and maintaining deep relationships with key customers as well as driving commercial excellence.
- Develop the organisation people agenda to deliver the Division’s strategy
- Provide first class training
- Create high performance culture
- Implement robust success plans
- Accelerate an innovation culture
To be considered for this opportunity you must be an experienced and highly motivated VP or President, who has been used to driving growth through innovation and excellent customer relationships at an international level in either the Food, Ingredients or Packaging Industry;
- Possess strong technical microbiological background and have a strong track record in driving innovation, new product development and product differentiation.
- Capable of operating in a highly competitive regulated environment where innovation is at the heart of the organisations success.
- Be able to operate seamlessly as a senior leader across an international company.
- Hands-on, commercial orientation, with a dynamic influencing ability.
- Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to act as a strong representative for the organisation in the marketplace and to the Board of Directors and Private Equity investors.
Apply now for immediate consideration