€ Excellent salary, car, STI & LTI
Connect Search are partnering with a world leading Food Group to recruit a People Director – Global Talent. The business operates in over 30 countries and has recently invested in developing a new global technology centre to drive R&D and innovation across multiple product categories. Supporting the CEO and business partnering the Global Business Unit Managing Director, this is a role that will be critical to the progress and enhancement of the Talent and OD plan, and will be central to the global strategy including delivering and executing talent management, leadership and development functions. Based in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Key responsibilities for the People Director will include:
- Working alongside and partnering global business leaders, Regional HR Directors to support talent strategies to engage and retain top talent
- Deliver and execute the global talent management strategy to support business priorities
- Manage and improve talent processes to increase global talent pools
- Support the succession planning process by identifying and developing high performers for future leadership roles
- Partner leaders to define the vision and capability gaps
- Lead and champion functional toolkits (recruitment, performance management) and lead internal programmes around engagement, retention and D&I
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a global group and contribute to its accelerating journey.
Candidates need to be experienced HR professionals with a strong Talent, OD and L&D profile who are looking for a demanding opportunity in a growing business where innovation and science are a constant feature. You will be an energetic team player able to adapt to working with different leaders and be comfortable with frequent local and global interactions and travel. You will be a passionate talent specialist with L&D and OD amongst strong skills in your HR background. It would be preferred if your experience was within the Food & Beverage sector or with a track record of dealing with technical, R&D and science professionals. Located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.