Our client is a global group with a large Ingredients division, recruiting a Operations & Supply Chain Director. Reporting to a Senior VP Operations you will be part of the senior operations leadership team across the US and be responsible for driving leading operations, supply chain and manufacturing activities across multiple manufacturing facilities based in Denver, Colorado.
Key responsibilities for the Operations & Supply Chain Director include:
- Leading and developing a team of Managers responsible for manufacturing, operations and supply chain activities
- Full responsibility for the supply chain, including strategic and operational management of all manufacturing plants in the region
- Manage the P&L and capex for multiple locations
- Drive and deliver lead production processes through standardization, technology and innovation
- Build integrated processes in supply chain by working with all functions in the Group and tracking performance through effective KPIs, budgeting and forecasting
To apply, you must be an experienced Operations Executive who has worked in Ingredients, Food, Beverage, or CPG manufacturing/Supply Chain and managed teams in multiple locations. You will have implemented Lean processes or similar methodology across multiple sites. You will be degree educated and must have strong hands-on operations/supply chain/plant development experience and the ability to lead and motivate large teams across multiple locations combined with a strategic approach to implementing innovation and technology to drive operating performance. Located in Denver, Colorado.
Apply now for immediate consideration.