Connect Search is partnering a high profile Food & Beverage Group that is looking for an Interim Supply Chain Director. Reporting into the European COO and forming an integral part of the UK Leadership team, you will have the following accountabilities;
- Serve as the primary contact point on local BU supply chain
- Strategic management of demand, inventory levels, the supply chain and the master data functions
- Accountable for delivery on inventory planning, forecast accuracy and inventory turns.
- Collaborate with Finance department to develop scenarios that would lead to a better company performance
- Execute and contribute to logistics strategy development (including make versus buy)
- Oversite of local BU logistics. Including scheduling and tracking inbound and outgoing shipments, negotiation of rates with carriers, recommending shipping methods and routes to meet specifications and costs, and recruiting, development and training logistics personnel.
- Work with commercial team to validate sales forecasts and prioritize shipments when appropriate
- Establish goals for the local BU team and individual team members
To be considered for this role you will possess deep S&OP and 3PL management experience. It is crucial that you have outstanding problem solving and communication skills.