Connect Search has been retained by a leading international group, with a strong track-record of growth in a highly competitive market.
This fast-paced organisation offers an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Leader to develop and implement a world class HR model, create new ways of thinking and influence the senior leadership team on change management.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all areas of Human Resources, including L&D, Talent, Employee Relations, Comp & Bens, Performance Management and Employee Relations
- Working collaboratively with business units and the leadership team to design and implement HR strategies and best practice methodologies
- Reviewing current operating models and practices, and re-engineering where appropriate
- Advising on new and existing HR models throughout multiple regions across the globe
o apply, you will need to be a strong communicator and have previous experience engaging to CxO level.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Human Resources Leadership position
- Degree qualified and professionally certified in Human Resources Management e.g. CIPD
- Successful track-record of developing Human Resources capability in a multi-national business
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
Apply now for immediate consideration.