Our client, a global Food & Ingredients group with a market leading product range, is recruiting a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and Business Partnering for the UK&I business unit. Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director you will be responsible for leading the FP&A function to deliver the budget, forecast, 5YP through a value adding business partnering function whilst personally partnering the Executive and business unit heads.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering first class finance business partnering to the leadership team including the budget cycle and forecasting process
- Manage/coach a team of business partners supporting commercial, operations, supply chain and NPD.
- Drive financial rigour across all commercial decision making, pricing and investment analysis
- Deliver insightful management reporting including regular review of actuals for divisional leaders
- Play a lead role on multiple projects and workstreams
- Liaising with group to ensure best practice approach and processes operate across the business.
To apply, you must have a proven record in developing and implementing financial planning and reporting processes, preferably in an international food, ingredients or manufacturing group. You will have strong experience of working with commercial teams to support decision making through effective data and analysis combined with new market appraisals and evaluation in large/matrix driven environments. You will have a hands-on, structured approach to identifying improvement opportunities, and the communication skills to work with colleagues across functions whilst delivering against deadlines. Based in Northampton.
Apply now for immediate consideration.