Our client is a leading specialist group providing key ingredients to the Food & Beverage sectors. Due to an impending retirement they are now recruiting for a Head of Facilities designate (Currently Facilities Engineer) to work closely with the existing Head in readiness for taking on this position in time. Reporting to the Head of Facilities and then CEO this role will take responsibility for:
- Managing all onsite facility requirements with a focus on all mechanical, electrical and CAPEX across new construction and extension projects
- You will support mechanical systems, design, install and be responsible for all compliance across these projects
- You will manage all building automation systems, energy management, water and waste supply systems (including regulations for state and federal bodies)
- Finance responsibility and budgetary management across all projects
- Management of a small team of Engineers and Facilities staff
The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of providing ‘best in class facilities management services across manufacturing and have core knowledge and experience in energy management, BAS, wastewater/supply and the associated regulations. You will be an experienced people manager who is prepared to be hands on during this transitionary period.