Our client, a progressive mid-size food & beverage group with an exceptional track record of growth is recruiting a Group Sustainability Manager.
This newly created role you will be responsible for leading the Operational and Supply Chain Net Zero agenda and bring a pragmatic approach to the Environmental excellence across the entire business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Introduce accreditation systems into the business to align and track the business against best practice.
- Assist the business to develop strategies and capabilities to comply with and exceed new legislation whilst ensuring waste reduction techniques are understood and adopted around the business.
- Lead and champion all environmental initiatives with the sites in respect of achieving 2025 targets. Extend targets to encompass packaging and ingredients.
- Keep abreast of latest developments and key contributor to energy reduction initiatives and capital projects moving forward.
- Expert in national Carbon schemes keeping updated with all legislation and ensuring understanding and compliance at sites working with the SHE Managers.
To apply, you must have a proven record of developing and implementing exceptional sustainability initiatives in the food industry. You will have a strong technical and practical background and be an expert in managing change and dealing with ambiguity. This will be complemented by an Environmental Science qualification to degree level.
Apply now for immediate consideration.