Our client, a leading International Food Group has retained Connect Search to recruit a Global Head of Reporting & Finance Transformation.
Reporting to the CFO, this high profile role will be instrumental in leading a finance transformation and efficiency programme across a truly global organisation, whilst embedding break through digitalisation and toolkits to drive business decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting a compelling vision and developing the strategic 5 year roadmap for the Finance Efficiency and transformation road and programmes across the business
- Building a plan that delivers a Global Reporting Centre of Excellence
- Lead the Finance Efficiency Steering group, ensuring programmes are sufficiently resourced to deliver productivity savings against agreed targets.
- Delivering fit for purpose and efficient Planning Analytics solutions including predictive analytics
- Lead the month-end consolidated reporting, including value-added insights and presentation deck to the Board
- Work in close partnership with the CEO and CFO to provide MI and Insight on business performance across all markets
This unique role requires a high calibre Qualified finance leader that has either led or been part of a major transformation journey.
Deep experience of working in highly complex, international business environments, coupled with exceptional communication and relationship management skills.
In return my client offers unrivalled developmental opportunities for the right candidate.