Connect Search has been retained by an Ingredients & Flavours Group that is looking to recruit a "hands on" CFO for a fast growth division.
Reporting to and business partnering the CEO, you will support this complex international business to deliver world class performance across all areas of Finance & IT and Sourcing
Key responsibilities include:
- Business Partnering the CEO and senior team to define, shape and implement the strategic plan;
- Leading and developing an international finance team to deliver full financial support across multiple territories;
- Challenging operational teams to drive commercial performance and consistency across operations;
- Providing full commercial decision support for capital investments and M&A activity;
- Lead the development of best in class IT systems and platforms throughout the business.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant who thrives on being at the front end of the business, driving change and challenging the status quo. With a keen eye for identifying business improvement opportunities, your ability to prioritize and ensure efficient utilization of resources will be fully exploited.
You will have worked within a B2B Ingredients, Flavours or Pharmaceutical manufacturer and have an excellent reputation for developing teams and implementing new systems and processes to improve efficiency.
The business is medium sized meaning you should also be willing to take a hands-on approach.
In return, an attractive and comprehensive remuneration package is offered, together with outstanding prospects for further development within the wider group.
Apply now for immediate consideration.