Our client, a market leading Ingredients group, is recruiting a Global Account Director for this developing business unit. Reporting to a VP Sales (Global), this role will be part of the global, and regional, senior leadership team and responsible for driving commercial performance across International markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a major global accounts with significant sales value
- Setting long term strategic objectives to maximise account potential
- Working with global teams to grow the business in emerging markets whilst ensuring pricing and margin management strategies are consistent
- Supporting and developing world class sales capability across multiple regions
- Working closely with the client and internal teams to ensure the business is developing appropriate product innovation.
To apply, you must be an inspiring and proven Global Account Manager OR Director with experience of managing and developing Global Accounts with leading global food and beverage groups and have at least 10 years experience working in B2B ingredients in either Ingredients, Colours or Flavors. You will have implemented commercial strategy across international regions and been directly involved in developing critical key account relationships. With a solution sales background, you will have led senior level negotiations and have strong knowledge of the food and beverage market. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing, innovative business that is committed to developing Global leaders.
Apply now for immediate consideration.