€ Excellent salary + bonus
Connect Search is partnering with a market leading Food & Ingredients Group to recruit a Director, Corporate Accounting. The business have a strong presence across their markets in the US and are growing internationally. Reporting to the CFO, and being part of the Finance Leadership team, this position will lead the Finance & Accounting team covering corporate reporting, financial reporting, compliance, controls and IT/ERP systems.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Director will include:
- Development and talent management of the F&A team to create long term succession plans
- Drive the corporate and reporting processes in finance in line with US GAAP (as a subject matter expert)
- Enhance change to internal accounting policies and controls to achieve company goals
- Manage and develop enhancements across Finance systems including Data Warehouse, Capex, ERP systems
- Lead all internal compliance and requirements of 3rd party audit and tax partners
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a market leading group and contribute to its accelerating journey.
Candidates need to be experienced Accounting professionals who have a degree in Finance or Accounting, are CPA Qualified with demonstrable experience of building, leading and developing a finance team. You will have deep rooted Reporting, control and compliance experience as well as a strong Finance systems understanding. You will have the ability to be agile, strategic and make complex decisions. You will need to show your strong technical experience across tax, reporting, policies and standards. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.