Our client, a US division of an international B2B Ingredients group, is recruiting for a Finance Director in Manville, New Jersey. Reporting to the CFO and CEO (based internationally), the Finance Director role will be a combination of Finance and key commercial decision making and strategy.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Director include:
- Control and accountability for all Finance activities for the business unit
- Partner the CFO and US leadership team to define and deliver commercial growth plans
- Implement the business long term plans and strategic direction, partnering closely with the leadership Team, using business financial performance and market data insights.
- Provide financial and business insights with advice to the senior management and leadership teams to support effective strategic, tactical and operational decision making.
- Continuously strengthen financial capability and disciplines, ensuring fit for purpose business partnering and financial controls are implemented and effective.
- Manage a small team of 3 taking leadership for all statutory accounting, reporting as well as commercial Finance and FP&A
To apply for the B2B Financial Director role, you must be a qualified accountant with proven experience of working within a manufacturing group. This unique opportunity also takes responsibility for other site management activities there being able to evidence your leadership experience outside of finance will be vital. You must also have strong Cost Accounting and Control knowledge as a key component of the position. You will be experienced in both technical (reporting, tax, IFRS, GAAP, banking) and commercial finance (including FP&A) and have operated as a finance business partner to non-finance leaders and will be able to communicate and present at all levels. You must have experience of improving processes, analytical capability and working across functions to drive performance. Based in Manville, New Jersey.
Apply now for immediate consideration