Our client is one of the worlds’ leading Pharmaceutical businesses and truly recognised for their innovation and renowned research and development. This is an opportunity for a hands-on, delivery focussed Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement Director to make a significant impact across a global group.
Within a €billion turnover division, your main objective will be to identify and develop a clear, long-term model and grow the Opex/Continuous Improvement strategy to a level of maturity, whilst taking Operational Excellence responsibility for eight manufacturing sites across EMEA. This position has responsibility for driving processes across R&D, S&M, Supply Chain and Customer Service.
This position is UK based with regular international travel required.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience of leading multi-regional Opex/Continuous Improvement programmes within the pharmaceutical sector
- Operate at a tactical and strategic level to deliver leading Opex/Continuous methodologies and strategies, and recognised as the expert within the business
- Previous experience of leading change and transformation using Opex/Continuous techniques
- Multisite experience – ideally across EMEA.
- Excellent communication and Engagement skills
Apply now for a confidential discussion