$Highly competitive salary package
Connect Search is working in partnership with a leading Global Dairy Group who are recognised for their innovation, range, and quality of product. They are recruiting a proven Manufacturing Leader with fluent Spanish, preferably with experience of developing teams across multiple sites.
Your main objective will be to develop a clear and long-term model and grow the Continuous Improvement strategy by developing people capability and future leaders.
Key responsibilities for the Director of Manufacturing include:
- Identifying opportunities and priorities for investment to modernise and automate sites and capital equipment
- Implementing a long-term CI strategy across all key processes
- Leading and developing a management team to upskill capability at all levels and ensure a robust succession plan is in place
- Working with Group Leaders to ensure consistent best practice is adopted
- Playing a key role as part of the leadership team of the US business
To apply, you must speak fluent Spanish and be an experienced Manufacturing Leader with a track record in the Food sector. You will have implemented best practice to drive improvements in efficiency. Experienced in developing high performing teams, you must be able to identify key opportunities to invest in modernisation and drive performance. Located in New York, USA.
Apply now for immediate consideration.