You will work for a market disruptor who is entering the Italian market and launching operations at the end of Q1 2022. As one of the first employees in the country you work alongside the CEO to oversee the hub of the operation, the warehouse facilities.
You will evaluate data and metrics as you lead and encourage employees to maximize performance, implement succession plans and create cohesion between departments, and broadly scale the growing company. You will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations from the front necessary for business success and growth.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
● Be responsible for the overall success of the Customer Experience together with the marketing and commercial team.
● Improve the customer experience, lead and set strategic operational and performance goals and KPIs for your team and hold them accountable. Use data as a key driver to motivate and engage your team.
● Initiate, stimulate, organise, and manage continuous improvement against a background of Operational Excellence and Lean Thinking. Infuse this into every vertical of the business.
● Rigorously measure operational metrics and KPIs (including productivity, production, and warehouse efficiencies) and lead the weekly metrics meeting to drive constant optimisation.
● Inspiring continuous improvement (according to PDCA) and creating an environment which allows people and teams to celebrate success, and safely learn from failure. Creating forums to encourage the cross-pollination of ideas to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
● Lead the annual operations budget and project capex budget
● A proven track record of operational leadership in a Food Manufacturing, retail or FMCG environment with experience in (last mile) logistics and supply management
● Entrepreneurially minded, attention to detail and takes an innovative approach to problem solving
● Very ambitious and are very hands-on as you will do the job yourself in the beginning
● Experience analysing budgets, forecasts and financial statements
● Successful track record leading teams and organizational effectiveness
● Driven to achieve highest quality in daily work and constantly improve customer satisfaction
● You enjoy working in an innovative and ever-changing environment
● Have a proven track record of sound commercial acumen and proven ability of delivering against KPIs
● Team player and good communication skills
● Fluency in the local language and English is a must
Apply now for immediate consideration.