Working for a global retail organisation you will hold national responsibility yet think on a global level. The organisation has and continues to invest heavily in its digitalisation journey, you will be UK based and hold responsibility for leading the implementation and development of major digital projects for a dedicated region in Europe.
• Act as the focal point for your country of responsibility for digital implementations and advancements
• Investigating new products and oversee the development of digital tools
• Acting as the focal point for in country stakeholders to provide training, analysing usage and effectiveness
• Strong focus on the Customer Experience of all users, i.e. marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, Employees, Customers, etc
• Working with new tools including Chatbots, CRM and Digital Marketing
• Leading Change Management, Project Management and influencing key stakeholders
• May require up to 50% travel annually
• Comfortable public speaker and presenter
• 2:1 Bachelor’s degree essential
Whilst extensive travel will be required your time in the UK will be based in the West Midlands and you should be able to access the office when in the UK.