Our client, a fast growth division of a major food group, is recruiting a Commercial Director.
Reporting to the CEO and sitting on the executive leadership team, you will be responsible for formulating and implementing the organisations commercial strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver sustainable competitive advantage across all channels, utilising Consumer Insight, Market Trends, NPD/VAVE, Brand Development via top class relationships & negotiation with Customers & Suppliers
- To deliver targeted sales & profit alongside agreed company objectives
- Set customer, brand and market objectives / strategies in conjunction with CEO & Senior team in order to maximize short and long-term commercial opportunities
- To lead, manage and be accountable for all aspects of commercial strategy development, implementation and interaction
- Development and delivery of joint business plans with customers
- To lead, support and develop direct reports and their customer portfolio delivering best practice & all company KPI's
To be considered for this high-profile role, you must have a proven commercial leadership track record in an FMCG environment where you have worked in partnership with the Top 4 UK Grocers and major food wholesalers.
You will possess strong leadership skills and have a passion for building and coaching a small but high performing team.