Highly competitive package including STI & LTI
Our client, a leading global group in the food sector, is recruiting a newly created CIO position to provide world class IT support globally. Reporting to the Group CFO and leading worldwide IT functions this position will be a key part of the global leadership team and will be responsible for shaping and implementing the groups 5 year IT strategy.
Key responsibilities for the CIO will include:
- Define, develop and implement 5 year IT strategy
- Manage the global IT operating model to support and deliver on growth and efficiency plans
- Drive digital innovation and leverage technology developments including transformation and data management strategies
- Lead local and global projects across a complex international business, collaborating across all functions
- Build talent and leadership capability across the team for long term succession as required
- Manage a central IT team in the UK and another 60+ heads worldwide
To apply you must have had experience in a complex international group with multiple ERP systems and supported a digital transformation journey across multiple countries and territories. You must be able to evidence implementing sustainable IT solutions that improved performance and capability across multiple business units and delivery of e-commerce and digital solutions. You will have at least 10 years Senior IT experience and have held a CIO or CTO post in an international group, or be operating as a no. 2 ready to take on a leadership position. Located in Cambridgeshire, England.
Apply now for immediate consideration.