Our client, a niche PE Backed food manufacturer is recruiting a hands on Chief Executive Officer who will be responsible for taking the business through the next stage of its exciting evolution.
The organisation is well invested and has the potential with the right leader to grow substantially.
It is key that the CEO is hands on and leads by example and has a track record of driving growth across the US in a specialist food category.
Key Responsibilities for the CEO include:
- Develop, own, and execute the organisations strategic plan and go-to-market strategy
- Provide decisive leadership and influence across all departments of the business
- Build and maintain a “no surprises” culture both internally and with the investors of the business
- Develop long term strategic plans to increase enterprise value by increasing sales, gross margins, production efficiency and financial performance
- Ensuring a robust approach to financial management exists at all levels, leading to financial transparency, compliance, and profitable performance
- Identify key consumer life style trends and translate them into viable commercial strategies
- Lead and influence commercial activities across all sales channels, including the marketing and pricing strategies effective to each of those areas
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with key customers and drive success though commercial excellence
Develop the organisation people agenda to deliver the companies growth strategy;
- Provide first class training
- Create high performance culture
- Implement robust success plans
- Accelerate an innovation culture
The CEO will require 10+ years leadership experience of managing and scaling a business, having already led an organization of comparable size and ambition in the consumer food industry.
A track-record of leading and growing a business, with requisite general management capabilities is critical. S/he should be able to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen having worked with both major retailers and distributors, whilst ensuring the financial performance and integrity of the balance sheet is in line with Board expectations.
Experience in managing customer relationships and a proven record of dynamically influencing internal and external decision-makers is crucial.
The successful candidate will possess an enterprising spirit grounded in possibility and new thinking. S/he will display a high level of emotional intelligence, driving a unified vision for the organization. S/he will build an open, positive, and participative culture that has edge and pace.
It is expected that the CEO will act as a strong representative for the organisation in the marketplace.
Apply now for immediate consideration.